Drug cost(s) and coverage changes yearly. It's vital to run a drug search on Medicare's Plan Finder during open enrollment (October 15 - December 7). Majority of individuals save hundreds of dollars by switching plans. Plus, by running a drug search you gain piece of mind knowing your medications are covered and you are aware of what to expect from the plan.
During our 1 hour session (1 person)
* I will answer your Part D related questions
* Input your medication(s) and pharmacy preference(s) on Medicare's plan finder
* Review your options and discuss if your current plan will meet your needs or switching plans would be a better option
* Discuss what to expect from the plan through the year, limiting those unexpected surprises
* Enroll into the plan of your choice
* You'll receive an email summarizing what we discussed and actions we took during our meeting
"We meet with Shelley yearly for the past 11 years now. She helps us review our drug plan. My wife and I feel relieved after talking with Shelley. Most of the time we get a new plan but occasionally one of us keeps the same one but I'll tell you what it feels good to know that same plan is going to work."
"I use to let my plan roll over and I was upset my costs went up every year. I thought that was just how it was suppose to be. My daughter found Shelley and we looked at my plan and others. By changing my plan I saved $1,800 because my plan wasn't covering 1 of my prescriptions. She helped me understand Part D and I now know how important it is to have my plan reviewed each year."