Drug cost(s) and coverage changes yearly. It's vital to run a drug search on Medicare's Plan Finder during open enrollment (October 15 - December 7). Majority of individuals save hundreds of dollars by switching plans. Plus, by running a drug search you gain piece of mind knowing your medications are covered and you are aware of what to expect from the plan.
During our 1 hour session (1 person)
* I will answer your Part D related questions
*Input your medication(s) and pharmacy preference(s) on Medicare's plan finder
* Review your options and discuss if your current plan will meet your needs or switching plans would be a better option
* Discuss what to expect from the plan through the year, limiting those unexpected surprises
* Enroll into the plan of your choice
* You'll receive an email summarizing what we discussed and actions we took during our meeting